Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

9182 Posts in 2295 Topics- by 184 Members - Latest Member: benjonesaa

April 20, 2014, 06:58:48 AM
HireScores.com Recruitment ForumRecruiters, Employers & Suppliers CentreGeneral recruiter topics (Moderators: Lisette, HireScores.com admin)suggestions please
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Author Topic: suggestions please  (Read 1709 times)
srios
« on: June 12, 2008, 10:17:07 AM »

I am a new research intern for the summer and part of my requirements for the internship is to set up seminars and meetings for my director company.

My director has conducted an in-depth research on the recruitment industry by interviewing 945 recruitment businesses for his analysis. From the research he has found a few key values and insights to help SME recruitment businesses who are stuck in the development stage and jump into major growth. He has done so with a couple recruitment businesses by doubling their profit, one in particular for example from 2.4 million to 4.8 million.

So thus the seminars or meetings I need to set up would be aimed towards an audience with high aspirations of exponential growth for their recruitment firms.

Are there any events, networks or groups where we could present/have a stand to provide our research on how to break down barriers and grow their recruitment business at an accelerated rate?
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Jump to:  

Find out more about hirescores recruitment scoring
Theme orange-lt created by panic customised by creospace