Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

9182 Posts in 2295 Topics- by 184 Members - Latest Member: benjonesaa

December 20, 2014, 11:15:16 PM
HireScores.com Recruitment ForumCandidates, Job Seekers, Employees, Consultants & Contractors CentreRecruitment: Job Hunting and Interviews (Moderators: HireScores.com admin, HireScoresMark)asking for another job at a temp agency
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Author Topic: asking for another job at a temp agency  (Read 1569 times)
Janey
settling in

« on: April 30, 2008, 05:55:08 PM »

I recently went to a temp agency for work and they sent me to a company where I am doing some light secretarial work such as answering phone calls, photo copying, and typing letters, but I am not happy with the job.  Is it possible to go back to the temp agency to ask for a different job?  Will asking have affect my chances of getting a full time job? 
Report to moderator   Logged
MaryG
liking it

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 07:41:51 PM »

You should have no problem going to the temp agency and asking for another job assignment.  I recommend explaining your reasons for leaving the job so they may find one that is more compatible to your needs.  However, I would be careful not to leave too many temp jobs because you may appear too difficult and hard to satisfy, which can be a problem.  Just make sure that you know what the new temp job entails so you will know ahead of time if the job is good for you.
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Jump to:  

Find out more about hirescores recruitment scoring
Theme orange-lt created by panic customised by creospace