Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

9182 Posts in 2295 Topics- by 184 Members - Latest Member: benjonesaa

November 28, 2014, 06:36:35 AM
HireScores.com Recruitment ForumCandidates, Job Seekers, Employees, Consultants & Contractors CentreRecruitment: Job Hunting and Interviews (Moderators: HireScores.com admin, HireScoresMark)Looking for internet job
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Author Topic: Looking for internet job  (Read 3610 times)
Coultrane
liking it

« on: March 25, 2008, 10:06:37 PM »

I would like to make some extra money on the side with the help of the internet.  Are there any jobs available for someone who has basic knowledge of the internet?  Are there any websites that offer job opportunities for people who wish to stay home, such as myself? 
Report to moderator   Logged
Pepper
liking it

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2008, 10:42:24 PM »

If you are interested in getting some extra cash through the internet, I suggest doing some article writing for web sites.  They are always looking for people to write interesting articles that are informative. In fact, some web sites will provide you with a list of key words to use and the number of words the article should have.  Its a great way to earn extra cash and still make money in the comfort of your home. 
misch.chief
just starting

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2008, 04:14:01 PM »

Article writing is one option, but you actually have to be good at writing these. If you are not literate, do not understand articles and are boring then you should not be writing them for a company and I wouldn't think that company would pay you either.

If you have basic knowledge of the web, some form of SEO is good to go into, but again, only if you have the right skills, which for me are predominately an analytical mind and good with words and people.

Mischa
philipj
just starting

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 07:18:33 AM »

But i have heard that there are many Fake sites also available on internet how can we distinguish between fake & real sites.Please help me or suggest a real site as i am also looking for a good internet job.

green card usa

study in usa
Jasper9
having fun

New Homes and Building Expert

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2012, 08:01:37 AM »

And link dropping seems to be your new job!
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Jump to:  

Find out more about hirescores recruitment scoring
Theme orange-lt created by panic customised by creospace