Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

9182 Posts in 2295 Topics- by 184 Members - Latest Member: benjonesaa

November 01, 2014, 08:40:36 AM
HireScores.com Recruitment ForumForum CommunityGeneral stuff (Moderators: HireScores.com admin, HireScoresMark)Post holiday shopping
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Author Topic: Post holiday shopping  (Read 920 times)
Tomtom
settling in

« on: December 29, 2007, 05:47:35 PM »

There are several people that go shopping after the holidays to cash in on some big sales.  Are you one of these people?  Many retailers are betting you will be in their stores after the holidays with the hopes of raising their revenues.  So far I've been staying far away from department stores.  I have no desire to spend money even if there are sales going on.  Does anyone else feel the same?
Report to moderator   Logged
Betty
liking it

« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2007, 08:39:51 PM »

After the holidays I might be going back to the department stores to shop for some sales.  Already their are several department stores that are advertising 50-70% off selected items.  I just might start shopping of next year's Christmas gifts with prices this low.  I also like to get Christmas gift wrapping paper and Christmas cards after the holidays at a much cheaper price.
Janey
settling in

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2008, 09:29:57 PM »

I enjoy going shopping all the time, even after Christmas.  This year I'm hoping to cut back on my spending so I will be avoiding the stores for awhile.  I do however, plan on going to some wholesale stores at the end of the month to get some items on sale.  I promised myself that I would only buy items if they are on sale so I can start saving money and invest it wisely.
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Jump to:  

Find out more about hirescores recruitment scoring
Theme orange-lt created by panic customised by creospace