Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

9182 Posts in 2295 Topics- by 184 Members - Latest Member: benjonesaa

October 31, 2014, 04:33:02 PM
HireScores.com Recruitment ForumRecruiters, Employers & Suppliers CentreGeneral employer topics (Moderators: HireScores.com admin, HireScoresMark)Are you planning to get a Christmas present for your boss?
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Author Topic: Are you planning to get a Christmas present for your boss?  (Read 821 times)
Coultrane
liking it

« on: December 07, 2007, 07:26:48 PM »

The Christmas season is here and many people at work will be exchanging Christmas gifts, but what about your boss?  Should you buy him or her something for Christmas?  If you do, what is a good gift for them?  Any suggestions? 
Report to moderator   Logged
Jenna
liking it

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2007, 09:53:31 AM »

I am planning to give something to my boss for Christmas this year.  However, I have no clue what to get him.  Last year someone bought him a fruit basket, but that seems kind of tacky for a guy.  Usually guys want something masculine such as cigars or golf balls.  Right?  Does anyone have any good suggestions for getting a Christmas gift for a boss who is male?
Chevy
liking it

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 12:59:46 AM »

I once gave my boss a gift certificate to his favorite restaurant for Christmas.  He was one of my favorite boss's so I spent a little more on him than I normally would.  I do recall other employees giving gifts such as a box of chocolates and another gave him some home baked Christmas cookies.  I thought that was a nice gesture.  My advice is to keep the gift simple and something everyone can enjoy.  Hope this helps.
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Jump to:  

Find out more about hirescores recruitment scoring
Theme orange-lt created by panic customised by creospace