Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

9182 Posts in 2295 Topics- by 184 Members - Latest Member: benjonesaa

October 01, 2014, 09:18:17 PM
HireScores.com Recruitment ForumCandidates, Job Seekers, Employees, Consultants & Contractors CentreRecruitment: Job Hunting and Interviews (Moderators: HireScores.com admin, HireScoresMark)How to find jobs using Twitter Search
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Author Topic: How to find jobs using Twitter Search  (Read 1984 times)
libertysteve
just starting

« on: April 25, 2012, 04:38:10 PM »

Hi HireScores users. Firstly, apologies for the delay between posts - it's been a while!

A while back I posted a link on here to my post on how to find jobs using Google.

I've just written a guide on how to find jobs using Twitter.

I would absolutely love people's feedback on it - both positive and negative (so long as it's constructive, mind you!) - regarding whether it worked, how you got on, what you found, etc.

As someone who really struggling to find a job a few years ago, I know how it feels to try and try and try to find jobs online and struggle to find something right for you, so if this ends up really helping anyone out then I'd love to hear about it! Smiley
Report to moderator   Logged

My sites: Liberty Marketing & Computer Recruiter in Cardiff
Jasper9
having fun

New Homes and Building Expert

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 11:45:09 AM »

Be honest, I know this is hard for anyone working in recruiting!
But you have posted on this forum just to drop some links for your websites.
It is not about helping others, you are helping yourself!
libertysteve
just starting

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2012, 12:00:45 PM »

Hi Jasper, I'm sorry you feel that way, but I appreciate that you're entitled to your own opinion.

If I truly wanted to "help myself" then surely I wouldn't bother going to the trouble of writing an article that gives advice to people who've been struggling to find a job (from someone who's been in that position - in the 18 months following my graduation in 2007, I was unemployed for half of that time) and instead would've simply linked to my site.

I was hoping people here at HireScores could give it a try and let me know what they thought. I'm sorry if it came across as self-promotional - that really, really wasn't the intention. I'm not someone who'll just post and disappear (hence my reappearance on here) and in fact my company has written for HireScores before, offering free support and advice to jobseekers...

What do you say to that?

Jasper9
having fun

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2012, 10:48:36 AM »

The content of this post has been deleted by the moderator
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 10:20:55 AM by Forum Management » Report to moderator   Logged
libertysteve
just starting

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 02:58:00 PM »

First, you call all recruiters dishonest. Now, you're insulting people from Cardiff?!

At least I offer "help" and not outright insults. I'll be interested to see what happens when I report you to a moderator. All that "help" you've given in those 444 posts...
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 03:00:59 PM by libertysteve » Report to moderator   Logged

philipj
just starting

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2012, 06:53:09 AM »

Thanks for your information libertysteve i am also searching for job & i think your information will help me a lot in finding up a right job.Thanks for sharing this useful information.
us visa application
Jasper9
having fun

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2012, 08:09:11 AM »

Another "job seeker" dropping spam links eh!
Wait till Google Penguin catches up with you!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 08:11:29 AM by Jasper9 » Report to moderator   Logged
Jasper9
having fun

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2012, 08:12:29 AM »

The content of this post has been deleted by the moderator

SO MUCH FOR FREE SPEECH!
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Jump to:  

Find out more about hirescores recruitment scoring
Theme orange-lt created by panic customised by creospace