Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

9182 Posts in 2295 Topics- by 184 Members - Latest Member: benjonesaa

July 28, 2014, 09:17:55 AM
HireScores.com Recruitment ForumCandidates, Job Seekers, Employees, Consultants & Contractors CentreYour experiences (Moderator: HireScoresMark)Another interview for a non job!
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Author Topic: Another interview for a non job!  (Read 812 times)
Jasper9
having fun

New Homes and Building Expert

« on: September 08, 2011, 02:14:06 PM »

After applying for a vacancy on 30 July I finally got an interview last Thursday - this despite the job being advertised as "Due to the urgency of this role and the need to move quickly"   It was for a senior manager.

It became obvious that the vacancy I applied for didn't exist and was subject to  planning permission being granted on a listed building.
The job they did have was for a assistant and I was too experienced and came across too well at the interview to be considered.
Worst thing of all was that the interviewer when asked by me three times when I would know a decision on the "vacancy said "Monday"

Monday came and went as did Tuesday.  On Wednesday the agency called to say they were not taking it forward on this occasion.

So who should pay for my fuel and wasted time?  The agency for advertising a job that didn't exist with inaccurate information, or the employer for letting me go to an interview a 200 mile round trip!

WHEN WILL THESE BASTARDS START TELLING THE TRUTH?
IS A BIT OF HONESTY TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR AND EXPECT?
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Jump to:  

Find out more about hirescores recruitment scoring
Theme orange-lt created by panic customised by creospace