Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

9182 Posts in 2295 Topics- by 184 Members - Latest Member: benjonesaa

August 28, 2014, 12:04:19 PM
HireScores.com Recruitment ForumCandidates, Job Seekers, Employees, Consultants & Contractors CentreRecruitment: Job Hunting and Interviews (Moderators: HireScores.com admin, HireScoresMark)Bad Service from an Agency? Complain to the Managing Director!
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Author Topic: Bad Service from an Agency? Complain to the Managing Director!  (Read 974 times)
Jasper9
having fun

New Homes and Building Expert

« on: October 08, 2011, 09:15:31 AM »

I have been searching for suitable employment for some time now. Over the last year, I have applied for at least 15 "vacancies" advertised by ******* on job boards by your Richard Twat. I can only recall one occasion when Mr Twat called me regarding my application. (on 24/11/2010)

I realise that in these difficult times there may be many many applicants for each advertised position. However, each time I have applied I have met all the criteria the vacancy required. This latest position, (if it actually exists at all!) is ideal for me.

I have tried without success to make contact with Mr Twat regarding this particular opportunity and have become so frustrated that I have even asked another agency to find the company with the vacancy and they are keen to do so and to forward my application. I have also applied directly to the more reputable companies with offices in the ****** area.  

I have done all this because your Mr Twat could not be bothered to contact me.

There is no excuse for such crass bad manners.  This does not reflect very well on your organisation and only serves to add to the already tainted image of your industry.

As the Managing Director of ******* I thought you would appreciate feedback on one of your failing staff.

« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 10:26:26 AM by Jasper9 » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Jump to:  

Find out more about hirescores recruitment scoring
Theme orange-lt created by panic customised by creospace