Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

9182 Posts in 2295 Topics- by 184 Members - Latest Member: benjonesaa

July 29, 2014, 11:43:04 AM
HireScores.com Recruitment ForumCandidates, Job Seekers, Employees, Consultants & Contractors CentreYour experiences (Moderator: HireScoresMark)Another agency fake Job advertised on Total Jobs!
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Author Topic: Another agency fake Job advertised on Total Jobs!  (Read 821 times)
Jasper9
having fun

New Homes and Building Expert

« on: August 15, 2011, 07:10:54 AM »

I found this on Total jobs today.  It was first advertised on 3 June 2011 word for word!
When I applied then, I was called and given the third degree. After I refused to answer any more questions and asked about the "vacancy" he hung up the phone on me.
This is a blatant expample of CV harvesting/fishing.  Grosvenor Maxwell should be struck off in my opinion!

I have reported the advert to total Jobs not that they will do anything (golden egg and all that!)

Contracts ManagerLocation:West Sussex Salary:45000 - 52000 per annum + BenefitsDate posted:13/08/2011 09:01Job type:PermanentCompany:Grosvenor MaxwellContact:Richard GouldRef:Totaljobs/GM/02664Job ID:51369898This Main Contractor is based in Sussex and cover New Build and Refurbishment Projects Projects in the Education, Healthcare, Leisure Commercial, Heritage and Local Authority Sectors ranging from 500k - 6m in value. They are looking to recruit a hands on Contracts Manager who will be capable of managing Multiple Projects at anyone time. Reporting into a Construction Director duties will involve Managing Site Teams, Client Liaison, Tender interviews, etc. Candidates must have a stable, proven track record within Main Contracting and have worked on similar size and types of projects before. An Excellent Salary and Package is on offer.
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Jump to:  

Find out more about hirescores recruitment scoring
Theme orange-lt created by panic customised by creospace