Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

9182 Posts in 2295 Topics- by 184 Members - Latest Member: benjonesaa

October 20, 2014, 12:22:31 PM
HireScores.com Recruitment ForumCandidates, Job Seekers, Employees, Consultants & Contractors CentreGeneral Consultant & Contractor topics (Moderators: Lisette, HireScoresMark)Consultant Bios
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Author Topic: Consultant Bios  (Read 2543 times)
tryinghard
just starting

« on: March 22, 2007, 10:03:02 PM »

I spend a huge amount of my personal time crafting individual bios to suit different situations.  I have all my 'examples' listed and then cut and paste them together depending on the project I am pitching for.

Do others do this as well - or am I the only one?
Report to moderator   Logged
Lisette
Forum Moderator
liking it

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 10:08:24 PM »

Hi, welcome to the forum!

I do exactly the same except I use excel to store my paragraphs.  I even have a couple of different layouts - one that gives more general information but has less space for examples and one that has less so more space for examples - depending on how broad the brief is and therefore the number of examples I have.  Frankly it drives me crazy and takes ages but I think it is the right thing to do.  I am actually in the process of getting a package developed that does this assembling for you in a more automated way.  I certainly hope it helps me!

I used to do this on a home made word template but recently splashed out on having one designed by a professional designer and it is so much better that I am embarrased to look at my old one.  I use the new layout for my articles and business proposals as well. 
Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Jump to:  

Find out more about hirescores recruitment scoring
Theme orange-lt created by panic customised by creospace