Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

9182 Posts in 2295 Topics- by 184 Members - Latest Member: benjonesaa

July 23, 2014, 02:39:39 AM
HireScores.com Recruitment ForumRecruiters, Employers & Suppliers CentreGeneral employer topics (Moderators: HireScores.com admin, HireScoresMark)How do you handle customers that are never satisfied?
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Author Topic: How do you handle customers that are never satisfied?  (Read 818 times)
Timber
liking it

« on: July 08, 2007, 06:31:45 PM »

I have come across customers that are never happy no matter how hard you try to satisfy them.  What do you do with this type of customer?  Do you openly tell them to take their business else where?  Or do you keep trying to make them happy even though its making you frustrated and annoyed?
Report to moderator   Logged
Chevy
liking it

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2007, 12:31:13 AM »

A difficult customer is always very hard to satisfy.  The best suggestion is to ask them how to solve the problem.  If their answer is somewhat reasonable, then give it to them.  I once had a customer who kept complaining so I just gave all her money back for the service I performed.  I made no money for the job. I just wanted to close the deal and move on to more and better customers.  Sometimes you just have to cut your losses to move on to better things.
Creospace
Forum Moderator
just starting

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 03:07:11 PM »

'get rid of them' is the simple answer. They take up time that you could be spending on customers that really want to work with you.

There are of course nice ways to do this - over price work, schedule work in for a long time in advance, tell them that your business model no longer reflects the type of work you do for them and offer them an alternative place to go.

web design & web development www.creospace.co.uk
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Jump to:  

Find out more about hirescores recruitment scoring
Theme orange-lt created by panic customised by creospace