Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

9182 Posts in 2295 Topics- by 184 Members - Latest Member: benjonesaa

November 21, 2014, 07:59:05 PM
HireScores.com Recruitment ForumCandidates, Job Seekers, Employees, Consultants & Contractors CentreRecruitment: Job Hunting and Interviews (Moderators: HireScores.com admin, HireScoresMark)One GOOD Recruitment Agency
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Author Topic: One GOOD Recruitment Agency  (Read 1245 times)
Jasper9
having fun

New Homes and Building Expert

« on: November 11, 2010, 12:10:52 PM »

I saw the following at the end of a job board vacancy:

Recruitment Genius is the UKs No. 1 online recruiter. We guarantee all jobs are genuine and that your application will be seriously considered and receive a reply.

It is a pity that agencies do not have a code of conduct, and it is an indictment of their industry that any good ones (few in number!) have to confirm they are ethical and have standards.
Report to moderator   Logged
Jasper9
having fun

« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2010, 03:33:05 PM »

Hold the front page!

I was a bit quick to praise and I take it all back.

This agency has not replied or got back to me in 24 hours.  Another CV collector!

forum admin
Administrator
somewhat obsessed

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2010, 04:40:04 PM »

Forgive the plug but give them a bad review here at HS.com if they're not treating you fairly!

Jasper9
having fun

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2010, 11:32:32 AM »

UPDATE,

The agency is not the normal agency, lying about vacancies and collecting CV's.  This is a CV finding service only.  They charge clients for sending on suitable CVs and that is the extent of their involvement in the process.

It works rather well as I had an interview out of it yesterday.  Nothing will come of it as the job is too junior for me but the system works.

I had expected a reply a bit sooner that is all.

I take your point about the Dodgy agencies and they should all be aware that I am starting a national campaign to get the ethics and standards raised.

I will start by posting reports on each and every one I deal with who don't respond, post bogus jobs and those who think Bedfordshire is in the South East!
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Jump to:  

Find out more about hirescores recruitment scoring
Theme orange-lt created by panic customised by creospace