Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

9182 Posts in 2295 Topics- by 184 Members - Latest Member: benjonesaa

October 22, 2014, 08:55:25 AM
HireScores.com Recruitment ForumCandidates, Job Seekers, Employees, Consultants & Contractors CentreRecruitment: CVs/resumes and Applications (Moderators: Lisette, Forum Management)Why you should NOT use a recruitment agency!
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Author Topic: Why you should NOT use a recruitment agency!  (Read 2138 times)
Jasper9
having fun

New Homes and Building Expert

« on: December 21, 2010, 09:25:29 AM »

This is an extract from a job post at Hays Recruitment.

Site Management .
The position will be starting in the New Year. They are looking for Site Managers with CSCS, First Aid, 5 day health and safety and preferably a HNC or HND in Construction Management. The project is a 2m commercial build, so you MUST have experience in new build commercial project to the value of 2m. The company are an excellent employer and they will offer you continuity of work on a range of projects ranging from Commercial, Industrial, Schools, and Hospitals etc.

The salary and package
c35k + company car or car allowance c5k + fuel card, 25 days holiday, health care and excellent none contributory pension.

So to re cap then, to be suitable you must "be able to do what it says on the tin" and in return you will get a non existent "none" contributory pension"

The really sad thing is that I am relying on this calibre of recruitment staff to understand my technical skills and experience and put me forward for genuine vacancies.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 02:23:15 PM by forum admin » Report to moderator   Logged
Malcolm
having fun

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2010, 03:53:54 PM »

Could it be a typo?
Report to moderator   Logged
syed2011
just starting

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2011, 08:02:07 AM »

Could it be a typo?

I agree, but there may be question of wrong format of Cv and Cv Title, and rare use of Job related keywords in cv.

Jasper9
having fun

New Homes and Building Expert

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2011, 01:00:32 PM »

You both have missed the point!!
Jason
liking it

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2011, 02:33:33 PM »

I'm thinking of advertising some of our company's excellent none contributory overtime rates

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Jump to:  

Find out more about hirescores recruitment scoring
Theme orange-lt created by panic customised by creospace