Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

9182 Posts in 2295 Topics- by 184 Members - Latest Member: benjonesaa

November 23, 2014, 10:49:00 AM
HireScores.com Recruitment ForumCandidates, Job Seekers, Employees, Consultants & Contractors CentreOn-line Recruitment (Moderators: Lisette, Forum Management)'Backfilling' a job board
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Author Topic: 'Backfilling' a job board  (Read 1995 times)
KeithSmall
« on: August 19, 2010, 09:59:38 AM »

Hello,

We are in the process of having a website built aimed at job seekers in the UK market. As part of this we wish to 'backfill' with vacancies, so as not to appear like a 'ghost town' upon starting up.

This seems a very 'closed shop' as I struggle to find any info other than the likes of SimplyHired and Indeed, who both offer this service but you appear to have to purchase on of their boards also.

Has anyone got any advice/links to aid me?

Any help gleefully appreciated.
Report to moderator   Logged
forum admin
Administrator
somewhat obsessed

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 11:24:06 AM »

Hi Keith.

I'm sure someone will help with your question I just wanted to welcome you to the forums here at HS.com.

forum admin
Administrator
somewhat obsessed

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 11:33:41 AM »

Actually I'm not 100% but I think Broadbean may offer this service. Worth checking of course. http://www.broadbean.co.uk/ I hope this helps. 

Malcolm
having fun

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 11:47:32 AM »

Hi Keith welcome to these discussions. The only thing I can think of is to approach recruiters and offer them free advertising...given that you're a new site I'm not sure how big the take up will be but certainly it can't hurt?
stevephillips79
just starting

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 12:41:35 PM »

Hi,
This seems is a very closed shop.Here Broadbean may offer you this service.It is very good job.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Access to our user friendly database,Ability to change your trades and distance preferences in your profile,50+ REO property preservation companies to work with (private list) for more details, Contractor Support Online 
stevephillips79
just starting

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 12:46:19 PM »

Hi,
You can see here Backfilling can make a lot of sense at a certain time.Good opportunity earn for best jobs.

______________________________________________________________________________________
Access to our user friendly database,Ability to change your trades and distance preferences in your profile,50+ REO property preservation companies to work with (private list) for more details, Contractor Support Online 
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Jump to:  

Find out more about hirescores recruitment scoring
Theme orange-lt created by panic customised by creospace