Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

9182 Posts in 2295 Topics- by 184 Members - Latest Member: benjonesaa

November 26, 2014, 08:38:51 AM
HireScores.com Recruitment ForumForum CommunityGeneral stuff (Moderators: HireScores.com admin, HireScoresMark)What are your pet peeves?
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Author Topic: What are your pet peeves?  (Read 1144 times)
lava
liking it

« on: May 22, 2007, 07:00:48 AM »

I get really annoyed by people who drive slow in the fast lane, don't use their turn signals to turn, talk on their cell phone while driving, kids walking around with cell phones and don't even work, and finally, getting a phone call from a telemarketer during dinner time.  What are your pet peeves?
Report to moderator   Logged
Betty
liking it

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 06:44:30 AM »

Those pet peeves bother me too.  Some other pet peeves of mine include people that tailgate when your driving, calling customer service and being asked to press 1,2,3,4, and then wait for to talk to a customer service representative. Another is putting something away and later not being able to find it.  That really gets me frustrated.
MaryG
liking it

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 06:24:39 PM »

I don't like it when I'm on line somewhere and somebody "accidentally" doesn't see me and goes right ahead of me, I get strangely annoyed with some grammar mistakes and the thing that bothers me most lately is when someone tries to have a conversation with me while I'm on the phone!
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Jump to:  

Find out more about hirescores recruitment scoring
Theme orange-lt created by panic customised by creospace