Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

9182 Posts in 2295 Topics- by 184 Members - Latest Member: benjonesaa

October 23, 2014, 06:07:03 AM
HireScores.com Recruitment ForumForum CommunityGeneral stuff (Moderators: HireScores.com admin, HireScoresMark)Pretend you won the lottery...
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Author Topic: Pretend you won the lottery...  (Read 985 times)
Chevy
liking it

« on: May 21, 2007, 08:53:58 PM »

What would you do? Where would you go? Would you keep working or would you quit on the spot?

I would:

(1) immediately wipe out our house and car payments and put away all the necessary money for our children's college funds
(2) take a long vacation to a tropical and laid back environment
(3) quit my job and go back to college to complete a few advanced degrees
Report to moderator   Logged
lava
liking it

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 06:36:29 AM »

If I won the lottery, I would pay off all my debts and travel the world.  I probably would work or do volunteer work because I need to feel as though I am contributing to society.  I may also take some classes because I am always interested in increasing my knowledge. 
Greg
liking it

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 08:32:00 AM »

I'd use my winnings to give my parents a better house to live in.  I would also pay off my credit cards and buy a huge home in the country with no one around for miles. The rest of the money would be put into saving and live off the interest for the rest of my life.  I am not the type of person to spend money on frivolous items.  Saving money is more important than spending it. 
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Jump to:  

Find out more about hirescores recruitment scoring
Theme orange-lt created by panic customised by creospace