Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

9182 Posts in 2295 Topics- by 184 Members - Latest Member: benjonesaa

September 18, 2014, 08:44:31 PM
HireScores.com Recruitment ForumForum CommunityGeneral stuff (Moderators: HireScores.com admin, HireScoresMark)What bad habit are you proud to have broken?
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Author Topic: What bad habit are you proud to have broken?  (Read 1000 times)
stanford
liking it

« on: May 20, 2007, 06:02:28 AM »

I am very haapy to say that I have broken the habit of speeding in my car.  I used to speed all the time, but those days are gone.  I am very conscious of my speed while driving and I have not been pulled over by the cops for several years. Thank goodness, because those speeding tickets were very expensive.  Does anyone else have a habit they broke or trying to break?
Report to moderator   Logged
Danny
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 09:59:22 AM »

That's a good thing to break.  I know exactly what you mean though, don't you just sometimes really want to put your foot down when facing a long straight road?
Tammy
just starting

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2007, 11:36:05 PM »

I used to bite my nails but have pretty much got myself under control. And I was never so bad that they used to bleed or anything like that. A friend of mine was talking to a psychologist/hypnotherapist person and said that she would like to stop biting here nails. His response was to say that he would suggest prozac. This pretty much horrified her and me!
Greg
liking it

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2007, 08:24:54 AM »

I broke the habit of playing loud music in my car.  I used to blast my music so loud that you could hear me coming a mile away.  Now I keep the music down low and sometimes  I don't listen to anything while I'm driving.  I suppose I've grownup over time and realized that I want to keep my hearing.
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Jump to:  

Find out more about hirescores recruitment scoring
Theme orange-lt created by panic customised by creospace