Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

9182 Posts in 2295 Topics- by 184 Members - Latest Member: benjonesaa

December 20, 2014, 11:16:17 PM
HireScores.com Recruitment ForumCandidates, Job Seekers, Employees, Consultants & Contractors CentreGeneral Consultant & Contractor topics (Moderators: Lisette, HireScoresMark)Hi Can you help me please
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Author Topic: Hi Can you help me please  (Read 2909 times)
qutishat
« on: May 17, 2007, 05:01:59 PM »

Hi all,

I have a TMA in my university and i need your help about :

How might Recruitment, Selection processes have changed in the past ten years.  If no change has occurred what do you recommend the company should do?

So can anyone write me this report and i will be thanks

Abed
Lebanon
Report to moderator   Logged
Lisette
Forum Moderator
liking it

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 08:26:45 PM »

I would suggest you sit down and think about all the things that have changed in the last 10 years and this will help you identify those that have impaced on recruitment.  An obvious area is the internet and technology.  Consider the change in terms of access to jobs and candidates, data quantity and quality, access to different psychometrics which improve selection processes.  You might also want to think about skills and talent availability and how this may have had an impact

ftdale
just starting

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2007, 05:18:42 AM »

First of all, you can forget the part about no change. And to get hold of a list of changes, you might start with some online research and read some reports. Once you have a fair idea of what you need, you can advertise on a site like Craigslist that you want a report written based on your initial research.
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Jump to:  

Find out more about hirescores recruitment scoring
Theme orange-lt created by panic customised by creospace