Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

9182 Posts in 2295 Topics- by 184 Members - Latest Member: benjonesaa

December 23, 2014, 12:25:54 AM
HireScores.com Recruitment ForumCandidates, Job Seekers, Employees, Consultants & Contractors CentreRecruitment: Job Hunting and Interviews (Moderators: HireScores.com admin, HireScoresMark)employee referral program
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Author Topic: employee referral program  (Read 1679 times)
Betty
liking it

« on: May 10, 2007, 06:56:52 PM »

I was wondering what type of policy do companies have for their employee referral program?  I know many offer a cash bonus, but there are stipulations involved.  I'd be interested if anyone is working or has worked for a company with an employee referral program.  Does it work well for the company?  Do a lot of companies hire this way?
Report to moderator   Logged
stanford
liking it

« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 05:16:37 PM »

I know a comany that would give employees $200 if they hired someone they referred to the company.  If the candidate is good and stays in the company for one year, the employee that referred them is given $500 at the end on the year.  I think its an excellent way to help find good employees. It encourages the workers to do the job hunting and screening of candidates for the comapany.  It aslo saves the company from spending money on advertising for job opening too.
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Jump to:  

Find out more about hirescores recruitment scoring
Theme orange-lt created by panic customised by creospace