Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

9182 Posts in 2295 Topics- by 184 Members - Latest Member: benjonesaa

November 22, 2014, 02:33:40 AM
HireScores.com Recruitment ForumRecruiters, Employers & Suppliers CentreGeneral recruiter topics (Moderators: Lisette, HireScores.com admin)hotonline.com?
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Author Topic: hotonline.com?  (Read 3825 times)
DuaneJackson
just starting

« on: August 06, 2007, 06:31:14 PM »

Does anyone use hotonline.com? I'd never heard of them until I received a CV with their logo on.

It seems to be owned by Trinty Mirror, so not a small outfit by any means.

I was wondering if anyone has had any experience in using it to find CVs (especially for sales people)
Report to moderator   Logged
Serious
just starting

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 09:20:54 AM »

They are big - own a number of major boards and then ca 35 micro boards - I think 40 in all.  They appear to have a decent reputation and their main USP is that they link everything together for you.  One of their microboards is jobsinsalesandmarketing. I have not, however, used them to recruit sales people so cannot specifically comment.  They also have a board where employers advertise direct which might be of interest assuming this is what you are.  Some people prefer to go direct to employers so this could be a bonus. [but a few other boards do the same, of course]

Some boards so a free trial - this might be an option.
Lisette
Forum Moderator
liking it

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 09:45:49 AM »

Hi Duane

Hotonline list on HireScores.com but I only know the marketing people. They are certainly investing to make a success so this should be a good sign. I do not know if they do free trials. Talking of which how did you get on with jobsgroup.net who did offer a one day free trail? 

DuaneJackson
just starting

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2007, 01:29:21 PM »

Thanks both.

Lisette, I took up the free trial he offered and didn't really find anything of use. I think they just don't have the volume.

I have just interviewed someone from a Monster CV search who I'm very happy with though and he's likely to be offered the job.
Lisette
Forum Moderator
liking it

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2007, 10:28:38 PM »

Thanks for the update. Found someone today who offered an extensive trial (just signed up on HireScores.com) but alas do not cover sales jobs.

Good news re the Monster person - hope it turns out well

L

Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Jump to:  

Find out more about hirescores recruitment scoring
Theme orange-lt created by panic customised by creospace