Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

9182 Posts in 2295 Topics- by 184 Members - Latest Member: benjonesaa

November 01, 2014, 11:21:50 AM
HireScores.com Recruitment ForumForum CommunityGeneral stuff (Moderators: HireScores.com admin, HireScoresMark)What are the special perks to work for the big Internet/software companies?
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Author Topic: What are the special perks to work for the big Internet/software companies?  (Read 1319 times)
Betty
liking it

« on: May 06, 2007, 07:24:00 PM »

I know many people want to work at some of the big Internet/computer software comanies such as google and microsoft.  Does anyone know the perks for working in these companies.   I know google employees are given free meals, on site hair cuts, and oil changes.  Are there any others?  And what about Micro soft and other companies, what special perks do they have?
Report to moderator   Logged
stanford
liking it

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2007, 07:25:50 PM »

For Google, the company offers dry cleaning service, $2,000 employee bonus if they hire someone you recommneded, excercise room, segways and scooters are availbale for peole to get around, and $8,000 to further your education.  They also allow on site dating and people can even bring their pet dog to work with them.  I personally don't know of anyone that works there, but there are thousands of people every week sending their resumes to them in hopes of working for one of the biggest Internet companies around.
lava
liking it

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 09:32:06 PM »

I know that microsoft offers excellent stock awards to employees.  They also offer free beverages through out the day.  What I like is they give employees 15 paid vacation days, 10 paid sick days and 2 paid personal days.  I like that.  Not to mension casual dress code, which is something I would enjoy too. 
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Jump to:  

Find out more about hirescores recruitment scoring
Theme orange-lt created by panic customised by creospace