Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

9182 Posts in 2295 Topics- by 184 Members - Latest Member: benjonesaa

October 21, 2014, 03:10:12 AM
HireScores.com Recruitment ForumCandidates, Job Seekers, Employees, Consultants & Contractors CentreCareer and Employment Advice (Moderator: HireScores.com admin)What type of working ennironment do you enjoy working in?
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Author Topic: What type of working ennironment do you enjoy working in?  (Read 1844 times)
stanford
liking it

« on: May 03, 2007, 05:21:25 PM »

My ultimate work envirnomet is a place wher I can dress casual and have little pressure.  With the lack of pressure, I would be a much nicer and friendlier person to be around. In fact, I would probably get more work done because I would enjoy my job and be eager to get to work in the morning instead of dreading it. 
Report to moderator   Logged
Chevy
liking it

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 05:41:38 PM »

I agree with you. I don't like getting up to go to a job I dread or a job about which  I've spent my whole night having stress related dreams. Additionally, working in a place where I like and respect my co-workers would be top on my list.
ftdale
just starting

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 09:52:38 AM »

The kind of environment I like is one where the brass expect one thing - Results. Other than that, they don't care what you're doing. I used to fall asleep at my desk, and wake up to find my boss talking on his phone, standing behind me. Never said a word to me - Not once. Because I worked harder than the rest of the office put together.
simacaj
just starting

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 11:05:31 PM »

The kind of environment I like is one where the brass expect one thing - Results. Other than that, they don't care what you're doing. I used to fall asleep at my desk, and wake up to find my boss talking on his phone, standing behind me. Never said a word to me - Not once. Because I worked harder than the rest of the office put together.

That is how my office is and it is great.  The boss worries about getting things done.  If I can get my projects done in 5 hours each day then I get the rest of the day off.  he doesn't care as long as I get my work done.  Very nice environment to work in!
MaryG
liking it

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2007, 07:56:08 PM »

I like to work in an environment where I'm trusted to get done what needs to get done at my own pace and in my own way. I don't enjoy offices or work environments in which everybody has an opinion about what other people are doing to the point of not getting anything done. I'd rather socialize on my own time with the people I choose than do it at the office.
Betty
liking it

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2007, 07:51:54 PM »

I want to work in an environment that honostly respects and appreciates their employees for all their hard work. A company can achieve this by offering really nice bonus packages such as extra money in the employee's pay check or paid vacations.  In fact, Oprah Winfrey rewarded her staff for their hard work and dedication by send them and their families to Hawaii for vacation.  I wish all companies could do the same as Oprah. 
simacaj
just starting

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2007, 08:05:21 PM »

I want to work in an environment that honostly respects and appreciates their employees for all their hard work. A company can achieve this by offering really nice bonus packages such as extra money in the employee's pay check or paid vacations.  In fact, Oprah Winfrey rewarded her staff for their hard work and dedication by send them and their families to Hawaii for vacation.  I wish all companies could do the same as Oprah. 

Yeah I would agree that this is a good way to reward employees.  They work so hard for a comapny and never recieve anything in return (well a pay check).  A company that rewards their enmployees is a great company to work for.
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Jump to:  

Find out more about hirescores recruitment scoring
Theme orange-lt created by panic customised by creospace