Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

9182 Posts in 2295 Topics- by 184 Members - Latest Member: benjonesaa

December 18, 2014, 02:27:22 PM
HireScores.com Recruitment ForumCandidates, Job Seekers, Employees, Consultants & Contractors CentreCareer and Employment Advice (Moderator: HireScores.com admin)improving recruitment and retention - topic appears everywhere
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Author Topic: improving recruitment and retention - topic appears everywhere  (Read 2238 times)
Lisette
Forum Moderator
liking it

« on: April 30, 2007, 05:36:52 AM »

I was interested to read this on the OSN supersite in that it was announcing a new Society president and the highlight of his acceptance speech was improving recruitment and retention - a topic of interest to this forum and indeed, HireScores.com

SAN DIEGO ? Richard L. Lindstrom, MD, announced his plans for enhancing education, improving recruitment and retention, and advancing member advocacy efforts upon assuming the presidency of the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery.

Incoming President, Richard L. Lindstrom, MD, laid out his agenda for his tenure as ASCRS president.

Dr. Lindstrom laid out his agenda for his tenure as president here during the opening session of the society's annual meeting yesterday. He was introduced by outgoing ASCRS President Samuel Masket, MD.
Report to moderator   Logged

Simonsays
just starting

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 12:37:55 AM »

I guess for some people this is something that has been needed. Although I am not one of those people but thanks for the information anyways. I think that it will be useful to someone at some point in time.
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Jump to:  

Find out more about hirescores recruitment scoring
Theme orange-lt created by panic customised by creospace