Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

9182 Posts in 2295 Topics- by 184 Members - Latest Member: benjonesaa

December 22, 2014, 07:18:18 AM
HireScores.com Recruitment ForumForum CommunityGeneral stuff (Moderators: HireScores.com admin, HireScoresMark)Does anyone have a hybrid car?
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Author Topic: Does anyone have a hybrid car?  (Read 2524 times)
Greg
liking it

« on: May 16, 2007, 05:14:17 AM »

With the gas prices rising, has anyone thought about buying a hybrid car?  I personally think they're a great concept.  I know Toyota and Honda have their version out on the sales floor.  If I could, I'd buy a hybrid car today.  Does anyone currently drive a hybrid car?  Are you happy with it?  How much do you save on gas?
Report to moderator   Logged
Serious
just starting

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 12:11:39 PM »

OK, I need to ask.  What is a Hybrid car?
stanford
liking it

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2007, 07:52:00 PM »

Hi Serious, A hybrid car is a vehicle that uses the combination of gas and electricity.  Many people like the hybrid because it is provides better mileage and reduces the emission of pollution in the air.  Many dealerships such as Toyota and Honda are designing new hybrid cars for their customers.  I personally don't know of anyone that drivers a hybrid car, but with the gas prices going up, I would like to someday purchase one. 
Serious
just starting

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2007, 11:39:28 PM »

I had no idea - amazing. I thought it was a North American phrase to describe a foreign car which had more than one country of origin or something like that.  [not sure I should confess this on an open forum!].  Well it certainly is true that you learn something new every day.  thanks, Stanford.
Chevy
liking it

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2007, 08:58:05 PM »

I know of a few people who have hybrids and love them! I would like to be able to get one eventually and truthfully think this is the direction that society is heading toward, that is, everyone having one eventually. If I remember correctly the waiting lists for acquiring a hybrid car are quite long.
Betty
liking it

« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2007, 06:57:30 AM »

I would love to have a hybrid car.  They are so economical especially with gas prices so high these days.  In fact, I heard that hybrid cars have a much lower depreciation rate than regular gasoline cars because they are in such high demand.  Also, If your from America, the government looks so favorable on hybrid cars, that consumers are allowed a tax write off is they purchase one.
Jasper9
having fun

New Homes and Building Expert

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 02:29:38 PM »

Why would anyone want a car that runs on two fuels that costs more?

Lets just have cheaper fuel and have done with it.
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Jump to:  

Find out more about hirescores recruitment scoring
Theme orange-lt created by panic customised by creospace