Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

9182 Posts in 2295 Topics- by 184 Members - Latest Member: benjonesaa

July 30, 2014, 06:11:44 PM
HireScores.com Recruitment ForumForum CommunityGeneral stuff (Moderators: HireScores.com admin, HireScoresMark)New Home Owner's Forum
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Author Topic: New Home Owner's Forum  (Read 1523 times)
Jasper9
having fun

New Homes and Building Expert

« on: July 07, 2011, 03:28:27 PM »

Have you ever wondered where you could go to get advice on virtually any aspect of owing a home - all in one place where a team of “experts” give their time for free answering your questions and bringing you the very latest news regarding home ownership and much more.

Brand-newhomes.co.uk the popular new home information website for the UK new home buyer has recently added a Forum section to the main website.

Named the Home Owner’s Forum it has several categories where members can ask for advice or add a comment on virtually any home-related topic from DIY to Savings and investments.

THE HOME OWNER'S FORUM

Obviously all aspects of buying and owning a brand new home are included and a section where home buyers can comment on their house builder regarding any problems they may have encountered either before or after moving in to their new home.

Other useful sections include comments and news on the housing market and house prices which is always popular with the UK house owner! Mortgages and Insurance and new home warranties are among other topics that will be of interest to any home owner.

For those that own a home that is not a new-build there is an advice section for buying and selling and even a board where home owners can post details of the home they want to sell for free. DIY and Gardening advice is also catered for. For non-owners a Buy to Let and Renting boards give the opportunity to comment on renting and letting experiences.

A useful Legal and Solicitors boards will give help and advice on most legal aspects of home ownership.

Finally there are boards where the online community can comment and chat about virtually anything else in the popular “Lounge” section or even share a Joke and you can have a good moan with a post in the “Grumpy Corner” section too.

Finally there is also an Investment section covering the general economy, gold, shares, unit trusts, financial markets and ISAs.

Join the ever growing online community at THE HOME OWNER'S FORUM

The home owner’s forum is very friendly so why not drop in, register and have some fun today.

It is completely free
« Last Edit: August 20, 2011, 12:02:14 PM by Jasper9 » Report to moderator   Logged
Malcolm
having fun

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 12:50:56 AM »

Spam but friendly spam!  Wink
Report to moderator   Logged
Jasper9
having fun

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 08:31:06 AM »

Ha Ha. 

It is a bit ironic that I have been going on about spam then go and do it myself!

But............   at least I have made nearly 400 posts over nearly a year so i am not a spammer in the true sense.
AND my forum will be useful for visitors here too.
Jonathan
having fun

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2011, 01:33:58 AM »

What is it about though? New homes or building?
Jasper9
having fun

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2011, 08:58:48 AM »

Why dont you go and have a look?

It is a HOME OWNER'S FORUM  and covers everyting that a HOME OWNER may want to discuss, comment  or require advice on.

I had thought my initial post was quite clear!
Jasper9
having fun

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 02:23:44 PM »

Come and have a look, lots of great topics to discuss!
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Jump to:  

Find out more about hirescores recruitment scoring
Theme orange-lt created by panic customised by creospace