Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

9182 Posts in 2295 Topics- by 184 Members - Latest Member: benjonesaa

July 24, 2014, 11:42:41 AM
HireScores.com Recruitment ForumCandidates, Job Seekers, Employees, Consultants & Contractors CentreCareer and Employment Advice (Moderator: HireScores.com admin)Pls recommend a good recruitment agency in the UK!!!
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Author Topic: Pls recommend a good recruitment agency in the UK!!!  (Read 2217 times)
dane
« on: May 25, 2009, 09:15:30 PM »

hi, I just finished my MSc in Embedded System from Northumbria University, I'm looking for a good consultancy or recruitment agency in the UK who can help me genuinely for job opportunities. I know there are quiet a lot of agencies out there and that is the problem as well. I would really appreciate if anyone had a personal experience with an agency and willing to recommend. As mentioned before I belong to Embedded C programming and stuff.

thanks
dane
Report to moderator   Logged
Bob
somewhat obsessed

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 01:41:30 AM »

Hi Dane welcome here.
Robin Tetley
Administrator
somewhat obsessed

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 02:31:18 AM »

Hello there Dane. Welcome to the forums here. I honestly couldn't rec one recruitment agency over another but if it helps a little from this page you can select the particular sector you're looking for a job in and you'll get agencies obviously in that field. Some will have more reviews than others but at least you'll be able to see particularly good and bad ones. 

Lisette
Forum Moderator
liking it

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 09:43:40 AM »

Hi Dane

These three get good ratings on the site from IT contractors. 

Advanced Resource Managers

Modis International
Optimum IT

Additionally you can look at the home page of our recruitment site which shows the top 10 rated agencies or on the overall scoring page.

There is also some guidance in our knowledge centre
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 09:48:00 AM by Lisette » Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Jump to:  

Find out more about hirescores recruitment scoring
Theme orange-lt created by panic customised by creospace