Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

9182 Posts in 2295 Topics- by 184 Members - Latest Member: benjonesaa

August 31, 2014, 05:14:33 AM
HireScores.com Recruitment ForumRecruiters, Employers & Suppliers CentreGeneral employer topics (Moderators: HireScores.com admin, HireScoresMark)Which careers have the highest salary?
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Author Topic: Which careers have the highest salary?  (Read 1763 times)
lava
liking it

« on: April 21, 2007, 08:18:53 AM »

I think one of the highest salary jobs is an anesthesiologist.  I'm pretty sure they make around 400-500,000 US dollars a year. Above them is probably a surgeon.  Its my guess they start out at around 200,000 US dollars a year and after that it must be over $500,000 a year.  I know its important to take into account the number of years working, type of position, etc. Any other suggestions as to the highest salary jobs around?
Report to moderator   Logged
Top Boss
just starting

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 07:32:20 PM »

I have yet to see a career which can beat the top of the Finance Industry ladder.

Some of these major movers and shakers can earn upwards of $1 million a year, with some of the top deal makers earning $100 million plus!

Finance can be a high pressure, high reward, yet low life span career - burnout is very very common.
Tammy
just starting

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2007, 10:42:00 AM »

I agree with you, Top Boss, definitely the finace sector - something like corporate banking - or dealing (in a good year).  Those guys get millions - although some of it is bonus and as you say the burn out rate is quite high.

Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Jump to:  

Find out more about hirescores recruitment scoring
Theme orange-lt created by panic customised by creospace