Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

9182 Posts in 2295 Topics- by 184 Members - Latest Member: benjonesaa

September 02, 2014, 05:47:13 PM
HireScores.com Recruitment ForumRecruiters, Employers & Suppliers CentreRecruiter Advice/Questions/Chat (Moderators: HireScores.com admin, HireScoresMark)Want to Share Office Space for a % of my Monthly Billings or a Monthly Rent?
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Author Topic: Want to Share Office Space for a % of my Monthly Billings or a Monthly Rent?  (Read 1752 times)
Kim
« on: May 21, 2009, 02:55:05 PM »

With over 10 years recruitment experience, running my own sole trader (recruitment business) in two or three niche markets. I am easy to get on with, may be a good influence to have around, as I've discovered a love for business development and calling cold clients! Yes, honestly! Lonely from working on my own and want to work with like minded, energetic, motivated, "I love recruitment" people. Happy to pay a set rent per month or hand over (willingly) a % of my monthly billings. I'm honest, normal and funny! Get in touch if you have a broom cupboard to rent out or a dusty desk sitting in the corner with noone using it! Central or Greater London considered. Looking forward to hearing from you. Yours Lonely in Seattle (nee London) x
Report to moderator   Logged
Robin Tetley
Administrator
somewhat obsessed

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 04:35:33 PM »

Hey Kim welcome to the forums here. Although I'm in no need of working premises I hope you find somebody good to share work space with. There's certainly no shortage of fine "recruitment people" around these parts  Smiley.
Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Jump to:  

Find out more about hirescores recruitment scoring
Theme orange-lt created by panic customised by creospace