Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

9182 Posts in 2295 Topics- by 184 Members - Latest Member: benjonesaa

September 21, 2014, 11:09:33 PM
HireScores.com Recruitment ForumRecruiters, Employers & Suppliers CentreGeneral employer topics (Moderators: HireScores.com admin, HireScoresMark)Interesting recruitment services on offer
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Author Topic: Interesting recruitment services on offer  (Read 1051 times)
Vimal
« on: April 01, 2009, 08:13:01 PM »

We are an 18 year old Organization with RECRUITMENT/STAFFING being our specialization and over the last 12 years we have been helping Clients in the US/UK/Canada and Australia keep in front of their competition. Our specific strength is helping them identify, hire and build their teams with talent not readily available through job boards and career fairs which means that we have a huge DATABASE at our disposal coupled with a Team of highly seasoned Recruiters which makes it possible for us to cater to any of your JOB ORDERS however complex they might be. 

The biggest advantage is that we have our back Offices located at ‘Bangalore’ which is the IT Hub of India which enables us to provide Clients a cost effective quality oriented service, in addition to that we also have a ISO 27001 certification which would speak for itself and not many Companies have that, we also have Offices in almost every part of World. 

Here is a Bird’s Eye view on what we do on the RECRUITMENT/STAFFING arena: 

END TO END RECRUITING: This is self explanatory, we do the sourcing and screening as well and we use our own JOB BOARDS, DATABASE and PASSIVE SOURCES for this.

SOURCING: I have a Team of GOOGLE CERTIFIED EXPERTS in this Team who would source Resumes for the JOB ORDERS given to them by the Recruiters onsite (i.e. UK) before they leave for the day, this has a couple of distinct advantages:   

a) It enables the Recruiter(s) onsite to stretch and cater to multiple job orders as He/She (Recruiters) are exempted from sourcing Resumes which is done by the offshore Team here, all He/She has to do is e-mail the JOB ORDERS before He/She leaves the Office (UK) in the Evening to the offshore sourcing Team and they start working on sourcing the Resumes, so when the Recruiter comes back to work he next day He/She will find the Resumes in His/Her inbox and they can start screening directly instead of wasting time on sourcing.

b) This completely eliminates your JOB BOARD costs as we have licenses to all the major job boards and have the relevant skill set to source intelligently saving you time and money and giving your Recruiters the ability to work on multiple JOB ORDERS. 

4.LEAD GENERATION SERVICES: We can start looking for Companies who have open JOB ORDERS and set up appointments for you, so that you can start exploring options with them for instance, I have a Client who specializes in catering to JAVA requirements only, for him we do a lot of research on the Internet and give him names of Companies who have open JAVA job openings and set up appointments for him to talk to the Companies and tie up with them, here we charge for every confirmed appointment and when He manages to close a deal, He pays us a commission as well.

5. NAME GENERATION SERVICES: Under this we can provide the Names/Title/Contact numbers/E-mail address of the specified Individuals in the Organization.

If anyone out here is interested in availing any of the above, please do not hesitate to write to me at vimalk@zenithsoft.com

Thank you very much and I appreciate your business.

Sincerely
Vimal
678-436-5950 (US NUMBER)
www.zenithsoft.com
www.novussts.com

« Last Edit: April 02, 2009, 11:17:10 AM by forum admin » Report to moderator   Logged
forum admin
Administrator
somewhat obsessed

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 06:59:07 PM »

Vimal welcome to the forums here at HireScores.com. I hope you'll find it a useful and helpful place. If I can help with anything at all please don't hesitate to ask.
Report to moderator   Logged

Robin Tetley
Administrator
somewhat obsessed

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 11:58:27 AM »

Indeed welcome Vimal  Cheesy.
Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Jump to:  

Find out more about hirescores recruitment scoring
Theme orange-lt created by panic customised by creospace