Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

9182 Posts in 2295 Topics- by 184 Members - Latest Member: benjonesaa

October 23, 2014, 02:37:56 AM
HireScores.com Recruitment ForumForum CommunityGeneral stuff (Moderators: HireScores.com admin, HireScoresMark)With FREE choice what job would you do
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Author Topic: With FREE choice what job would you do  (Read 1385 times)
Tammy
just starting

« on: April 07, 2007, 11:06:27 AM »

Given it is Easter I thought I would continue with my 'no limits' questions so if you had total free choice - assume all trained up and ready to go - what career would you do and why?  I'm still thinking about my own answer to this question so will post it later  Smiley
Report to moderator   Logged
freeform
settling in

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 01:18:36 PM »

Thankfully, running a marketing company  Grin

Ideally my personal time will be more spent with writing and speaking engagements but I honestly love working with different types of small businesses all the time - I think I'd go crazy in a more corporate environment.

That said, it took me the best part of a decade before what I really enjoyed became clear.

Mark Nagurski
FreeForm Media
Marketing support for small businesses
Lisette
Forum Moderator
liking it

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2007, 11:55:35 AM »

I am going to be boring as well and say the one I am doing - which is running an HR consulting business and working on HR projects and running HireScores.com.  As it happens I am also happy with working for big corporates so could imagine doing this again one day instead of the consulting (but only if I could combine it with HireScores.com)

lava
liking it

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 08:50:00 PM »

If I could have any job in the world, I would want to have Bill Gate's job. With that job, I would have the power to influence technology, learn about new technology with the best in the business, and influence society and the world for future generations.  I wouldn't mind the billions he earns each year as an added bonus.
Pages: [1]
Send this topicPrint
Jump to:  

Find out more about hirescores recruitment scoring
Theme orange-lt created by panic customised by creospace